By Jacqueline Souder
Read or Download Aphasie, histoire d'un combat (Essais et documents) (French Edition) PDF
Similar medical biographies & memoirs books
For over fifty years Dr. Robert Spencer (1889-1969) practiced drugs within the small coal-mining city of Ashland, PA. because the basically city surgeon, he was once identified through every person as a committed general practitioner who spent lengthy hours at his medical institution, charged a modest cost for his providers, by no means grew to become a person away who could not pay, and was once the individual the townspeople grew to become to with their many illnesses and accidents.
Arguably the main major determine in Ireland’s struggle opposed to TB, this delicate and compelling biography tells the attention-grabbing tale of Dorothy Stopford cost. Unjustly forgotten, expense made heroic efforts to rid eire of tuberculosis and used to be liable for the advent of the BCG vaccine to eire.
Candidly, with a mix of pleasure, poignancy, and gratitude, the chairman and president of the toilet Templeton starting place displays at the studying and becoming he has skilled and the views he has won all through his existence. In so doing, he maintains the legacy of his father, Sir John Templeton, who has used tales from his lifestyles to supply guideline for his youngsters, grandchildren, and different destiny descendants, simply as he has drawn on these tales in his many books of proposal and information for most people.
Los lectores conocen a Oliver Sacks por sus fascinantes libros sobre los misterios de los angeles mente a partir de asombrosos casos psiquiátricos. Ahora aplica su perspicacia y su humanismo al escrutinio de su propia vida. El autor acomete un ejercicio de introspección que nos permite descubrir una peripecia important intensa y compleja.
- Fatal Evidence: Professor Alfred Swaine Taylor & the Dawn of Forensic Science
- Don't Stop Dreaming--Sex, Death, Fear, Bigotry, and Greed: A Physician-Scientist's Odyssey at the Dawn of AIDS (a memoir)
- From the Bottom of my Heart: Experiences of a Jamaican/Canadian doctor on four continents
- Plötzlich sprachlos: Schlaganfall - Zweiter Teil. Mein zweiter beachtenswerter Lebensweg (German Edition)
- Medicine and Modernism: A Biography of Henry Head (Sci & Culture in the Nineteenth Century)
- Waking the Spirit: A Musician's Journey Healing Body, Mind, and Soul
Additional resources for Aphasie, histoire d'un combat (Essais et documents) (French Edition)