By Jan Hills,Bill Porter
Read or Download Brain-savvy Business: 8 principles from neuroscience and how to apply them PDF
Similar hr & personnel management books
This e-book specializes in 4 significant learn initiatives on the topic of enhancing procedure functionality: constructing a foundation for assessing DES results, making a choice on problems with variability in DES coverage software, accomplishing a DES education research and featuring urged alterations, and constructing a style for always tracking DES functionality.
This e-book was once released for undergraduate and graduate scholars who want to develop into foreign civil servants. It presents a accomplished consultant to effectively operating within the UN universal approach. Kazuko Yokoyama, the writer, labored within the United countries universal process (ILO, UNHCR, and FAO) for 9 years and is now a well-respected researcher in human source administration in Japan.
Meditation is an easy and sensible task which could increase our lives and paintings in innumerable methods. It permits us to attach extra deeply to ourselves and others and to the surroundings. during this booklet, John P. Miller, a professional within the box of holistic schooling, appears to be like at mediation and the way it may be built-in into one’s paintings and lifestyle.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Improving Employee Benefits: Why employees fail to use their benefits and how behavioral economics can help
- People Resourcing. Advantages and disadvantages to the organisation and employees of implementing work life balance initiatives
- Betriebliche Gesundheitsförderung als ein Mehrwert für Unternehmen (German Edition)
- Employer Branding: Verhaltenstheoretische Analysen als Grundlage für die identitätsorientierte Führung von Arbeitgebermarken: Volume 33 (Innovatives Markenmanagement) (German Edition)
- Erarbeitung einer Studie zur Anwendung spezifischer Führungsstile (German Edition)
- Tools for Collaborative Decision-Making (Focus)
Extra resources for Brain-savvy Business: 8 principles from neuroscience and how to apply them