"I messed up," Calvin Newton lamented, after losing thirty years and doing time in either nation and federal prisons for robbery, counterfeiting, and drug violations. "These have been years of my lifestyles that i may were making a song gospel song. " in the course of his leading, he used to be super-handsome, athletic, and charged with sexual air of mystery that attracted ladies to him like flies to honey.
Marriage ceremony pianists will locate this source very handy simply because favourite modern Christian songs and hymns are integrated in a single quantity. every one association has been rigorously edited and fingered for functionality ease. Titles: Be Thou My imaginative and prescient * loved ones of religion * How appealing * i'll be the following * during this Very Room * Love might be Our domestic * O ideal Love * Take My lifestyles (Holiness) * while Love is located.
Mark Hayes is well known for his mastery of the modern compliment idiom. during this amazing addition to his vocal solo sequence, he has reworked seven of the preferred modern compliment songs into vocal solos with supportive keyboard accompaniments, important of worship and live performance corridor. on hand in either medium excessive and medium low voicings.
What do we Play on Sunday? is a chain of six books of piano duets (one piano, 4 hands), each one booklet designed for busy pianists who require available preparations. publication 6 comprises decisions for vacation trips and holy days that take place in the course of November and December, together with Thanksgiving, introduction, and xmas.
- What Can I Play for Christmas?, Book 2: 10 Easily Prepared Late Intermediate Piano Arrangements (Sacred Performer Collections)
- A Month of Sundays: Easter and Lent (Sacred Performer Collections)
- The Best Praise & Worship Songs Ever Songbook
- Sacred Instrumental Duets: 5 Duets for C and/or B-flat Instruments with Keyboard Accompaniment
- An Annotated Anthology of Hymns: A Guide and Anthology
- Great God A'Mighty! The Dixie Hummingbirds: Celebrating the Rise of Soul Gospel Music
Extra info for Dies Irae: A Guide to Requiem Music