By S.C. Srivastava
• half I offers the contextual and constitutional framework of labour legislation and an summary of commercial relations.
• half II offers with the exchange union circulate, employers’ corporations and legislation in relation to alternate unions, collective bargaining, unfair labour practices and victimization.
• half III bargains with rules of commercial disputes, persuasive, coercive and voluntary methods for payment of business disputes, criticism strategy, government’s energy of reference, legislation with regards to tools of monetary coercion, administration of self-discipline, legislation in terms of swap in stipulations of carrier and lay-off, retrenchment, move and closure.
• half IV examines legislation with regards to status orders.
• half V is on staff’ participation in management.
This variation will function a complete textbook for college students of LLB, LLM, MBA, MSW, MPA, CS, and masters and degree programmes in group of workers administration, commercial family members and labour legislation. it's critical for body of workers managers, legislation officials, legal professionals, alternate union officers/ individuals, officers of labour division and contributors of the labour judiciary.
Read Online or Download Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, 6th Edition PDF
Best hr & personnel management books
This booklet specializes in 4 significant study initiatives with regards to bettering method functionality: constructing a foundation for assessing DES results, deciding upon problems with variability in DES coverage program, accomplishing a DES education research and proposing instructed adjustments, and constructing a mode for always tracking DES functionality.
This ebook used to be released for undergraduate and graduate scholars who want to turn into foreign civil servants. It presents a finished advisor to effectively operating within the UN universal procedure. Kazuko Yokoyama, the writer, labored within the United countries universal procedure (ILO, UNHCR, and FAO) for 9 years and is now a well-respected researcher in human source administration in Japan.
Meditation is a straightforward and functional job that could enhance our lives and paintings in innumerable methods. It permits us to attach extra deeply to ourselves and others and to the surroundings. during this ebook, John P. Miller, a professional within the box of holistic schooling, appears at mediation and the way it may be built-in into one’s paintings and lifestyle.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialkunde Teil 1: Programmierte Aufgaben mit Lösungen (Prüfungstraining für Bankkaufleute) (German Edition)
- CSR und neue Arbeitswelten: Perspektivwechsel in Zeiten von Nachhaltigkeit, Digitalisierung und Industrie 4.0 (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Organizational Development Theory and Practice: A guide book for Managers OD Consultants and HR Professionals using OD tools
- Weil Führung sich ändern muss: Aufgaben und Selbstverständnis in der digitalisierten Welt (German Edition)
- Space Work
- From Hello to Goodbye: Proactive Tips for Maintaining Positive Employee Relations
Extra resources for Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, 6th Edition