"I messed up," Calvin Newton lamented, after losing thirty years and doing time in either country and federal prisons for robbery, counterfeiting, and drug violations. "These have been years of my existence that i may were making a song gospel track. " in the course of his best, he was once super-handsome, athletic, and charged with sexual air of secrecy that attracted girls to him like flies to honey.
Marriage ceremony pianists will locate this source very handy simply because favourite modern Christian songs and hymns are incorporated in a single quantity. each one association has been rigorously edited and fingered for functionality ease. Titles: Be Thou My imaginative and prescient * loved ones of religion * How appealing * i'll be right here * during this Very Room * Love can be Our domestic * O excellent Love * Take My existence (Holiness) * while Love is located.
Mark Hayes is popular for his mastery of the modern compliment idiom. during this striking addition to his vocal solo sequence, he has remodeled seven of the preferred modern compliment songs into vocal solos with supportive keyboard accompaniments, necessary of worship and live performance corridor. to be had in either medium excessive and medium low voicings.
What do we Play on Sunday? is a chain of six books of piano duets (one piano, 4 hands), every one booklet designed for busy pianists who require available preparations. publication 6 includes choices for vacations and holy days that ensue in the course of November and December, together with Thanksgiving, creation, and xmas.
- A Church Music Director's Handbook: Volume 1: Theology, Vision and Team Building
- 20 Easy Christmas Carols For Beginners Clarinet - Book 1: Big Note Sheet Music With Lettered Noteheads
- Spirituals for Two: 9 Vocal Duets on Traditional Spirituals for Concerts, Contests, Recitals, and Worship (For Two Series)
- Congregational Hymns from the Poetry of John Greenleaf Whittier: A Comparative Study of the Sources and Final Works, with a Bibliographic Catalog of the Hymns
- J. S. Bach's 'Leipzig' Chorale Preludes: Music, Text, Theology (Contextual Bach Studies)
- Oliver Holden (1765-1844): Selected Works: 13 (Music of the New American Nation: Sacred Music from 1780 to 1820)
Additional info for Johann Sebastian Bach's Christmas Oratorio: Music, Theology, Culture