By Simon R. Cherry,James A. Sorenson,Michael E. Phelps
Physics in Nuclear medication - by way of Drs. Simon R. Cherry, James A. Sorenson, and Michael E. Phelps - presents present, entire counsel at the physics underlying sleek nuclear drugs and imaging utilizing radioactively classified tracers. This revised and up-to-date fourth version contains a new full-color structure, in addition to the newest details on instrumentation and expertise. remain present on the most important advancements in hybrid imaging (PET/CT and SPECT/CT), and small animal imaging, and enjoy the new part on tracer kinetic modeling in neuroreceptor imaging. What’s extra, you could toughen your realizing with graphical animations on-line at www.expertconsult.com, besides the totally searchable textual content and calculation tools.
- Master the physics of nuclear drugs with thorough factors of analytic equations and illustrative graphs to lead them to accessible.
- Discover the applied sciences utilized in state of the art nuclear drugs imaging systems
- Fully take hold of the method of emission computed tomography with complex mathematical recommendations awarded within the appendices.
- Utilize the large facts within the day by day perform of nuclear drugs perform and research.
Tap into the services of Dr. Simon Cherry, who contributes his state-of-the-art wisdom in nuclear drugs instrumentation.
- Stay present at the most up-to-date advancements in nuclear medication expertise and methods
- New sections to profit approximately hybrid imaging (PET/CT and SPECT/CT) and small animal imaging.
- View graphical animations on-line at www.expertconsult.com, the place it's also possible to entry the absolutely searchable textual content and calculation tools.
- Get a greater view of pictures and line paintings and locate info extra simply because of a brand-new, full-color layout.
The ideal reference or textbook to comprehensively evaluation physics rules in nuclear medicine.
Read or Download Physics in Nuclear Medicine E-Book PDF
Best nuclear physics books
R. Shankar has brought significant additions and up-to-date key shows during this moment version of ideas of Quantum Mechanics. New positive aspects of this leading edge textual content contain a wholly rewritten mathematical advent, a dialogue of Time-reversal invariance, and wide insurance of various course integrals and their purposes.
This publication, written through a non-statistician for non-statisticians, emphasises the sensible method of these difficulties in data which come up usually in information research events in nuclear and high-energy physics experiments. instead of focusing on formal proofs of theorems, an considerable use of easy examples illustrates the overall principles that are provided, displaying the reader easy methods to receive the utmost info from the knowledge within the least difficult demeanour.
This booklet on TENR discusses the elemental Physics and Chemistry rules of natural radiation. the present wisdom of the organic results of normal radiation is summarized. a large choice of themes, from cosmic radiation to atmospheric, terrestrial and aquatic radiation is addressed, together with radon, thoron, and depleted uranium.
Optics of Charged debris describes how charged debris circulate frequently and fringing fields of magnetic or electrostatic dipoles, quadrupoles, and hexapoles utilizing an analogous kind of formula and constant nomenclature all through. This ebook not just describes the particle trajectories and beam shapes, but additionally presents instructions for designing particle optical tools.
- Bis(s) ins Innere des Protons: Ein Science Slam durch die Welt der Elementarteilchen, der Beschleuniger und Supernerds (German Edition)
- Electron—Molecule Interactions and Their Applications: Volume 2: v. 2
- The Chemistry of Superheavy Elements
- Die Entdeckung des Unteilbaren: Quanten, Quarks und die Entdeckung des Higgs-Teilchens (German Edition)
Additional resources for Physics in Nuclear Medicine E-Book